Wednesday, May 1, 2013

sujan

hi this is sujan maharjan from Dhapakhel - 1 Lalitpur.i have passed bachelor in second division.my hobbies are playing football cricket and travelling with friends.i want to be a successful person in my life.
my one of the memorable event is travrlling to the jiri wiyh my friend.we went there on arrount six months ago.we have a lot of fun there.me and my friend climbed the high hills arround 3885m high.from the top of that hill we observed the village .we saw the very tiny people like the ant from the top.
another event is the gathering of my college friend.we went to godawari and bishankhu narayan.we have a lot of fun there.from that day we all became a good friend.all of the friend shared all the things that are in theri life.we came more closer from that day.
when i was in eleven class we have a hiking to the namobuddha where me and my there friend were lost .we were sep[arated from our group and lost on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment